Facebook data use policy - News, Features, and Slideshows
Facebook users are already voting against the proposed changes that it set out in its revised privacy and security policies.
Facebook may soon share users’ data with photo sharing smartphone app Instagram, the social networking giant said in its recent proposed changes to its data use policy.
- BlackBerry's deal to buy voice crypto company Secusmart blessed by German government
- YubiKeys by Yubico provide two-factor authentication by USB
- Syrian Electronic Army hits numerous media sites with DNS redirection attack
- 5 ways PCI is becoming more security-conscious next year
- Weather.com fixes web application vulnerabilities
- How AMEX is using data and creative to tap into customer contexts
- Mobile Mentor and iProximity join forces on beacon technology
- 5 lessons in brand culture from Gelato Messina
- New board builds AANA's brand marketing expertise
- 10 mind-blowing Oculus Rift experiments that reveal VR's practical potential