Facebook data use policy - News, Features, and Slideshows
Facebook users are already voting against the proposed changes that it set out in its revised privacy and security policies.
Facebook may soon share users’ data with photo sharing smartphone app Instagram, the social networking giant said in its recent proposed changes to its data use policy.
- Malware program targets Hong Kong protesters using Apple devices
- Google triples bug bounty reward range to $15,000
- Security experts scrambling on Shellshock vulnerability as exploits begin
- Shellshock flaw could pose risks to payments industry
- Ex-NSA director Alexander calls for new cybersecurity model
- Marketo launches digital marketing research institute; agency partner program
- How CMOs can make big data relevant to the sales team
- CPA Australia outlines 7-step personalisation strategy for digital engagement
- Australian social ad spend to hit $706.3m in five years: Forrester
- Digital advertising dominates in first half of 2014: report