Facebook data use policy - News, Features, and Slideshows
Facebook users are already voting against the proposed changes that it set out in its revised privacy and security policies.
Facebook may soon share users’ data with photo sharing smartphone app Instagram, the social networking giant said in its recent proposed changes to its data use policy.
- Good Technology launches enterprise mobility suites
- Telstra fixed line access price consultation begins
- Australian and New Zealand networks drive scientific research
- UPDATED: Planet Tel acquires Via IP to move into wholesale aggregation
- BlackBerry won’t give up on devices, but enterprise remains top priority
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption