Facebook data use policy - News, Features, and Slideshows
Facebook users are already voting against the proposed changes that it set out in its revised privacy and security policies.
Facebook may soon share users’ data with photo sharing smartphone app Instagram, the social networking giant said in its recent proposed changes to its data use policy.
- Adopting mobile marketing for the masses
- Report: Consumers worry more about privacy even as they share personal info online
- Anytime Fitness looks to bring on first CMO
- Don't drop leadership intuition for data analytics, says Accenture researcher
- Optus claims world-first with Facebook trending campaign launching pre-paid offer