BitTorrent applications used by hundreds of millions of users around the world could be tricked into participating in distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks, amplifying the malicious traffic generated by attackers by up to 50 times.
- Backdoor accounts found in 80 Sony IP security camera models
- App developers not ready for iOS transport security requirements
- IBM amps-up Watson cybersecurity experiences
- “There won’t be a more passionate advocate” for Australian security innovation, new ACSGN head vows
- Knowledge is power in the cybersecurity war