BitTorrent applications used by hundreds of millions of users around the world could be tricked into participating in distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks, amplifying the malicious traffic generated by attackers by up to 50 times.
Exploits / vulnerabilities - News, Features, and Slideshows
An Italian teenager has found two zero-day vulnerabilities in Apple's OS X operating system that could be used to gain remote access to a computer.
An unpatched vulnerability in the Google Admin application for Android can allow rogue applications to steal credentials that could be used to access Google for Work acccounts.
Google has released another patch for the Stagefright vulnerability after a security firm said the first one didn't fix it.
Three “high risk” vulnerabilities in SAP Mobile could give attackers access to encrypted information stored in mobile devices, security firm Onapsis reported Wednesday.
- Microsoft improves Visual C++ compilation
- Not lost in translation: Researchers 'teach' computers to translate accurately
- That massive reported 'data breach' was just hype, Mail.ru says
- GitLab fixes critical flaw that lets users log in as admins
- The Oracle-Google trial over Android starts Monday. Here's what you need to know
- Case Study: How Flight Centre leveraged data to boost customer experience
- Online advertising has a dark side, but IT can shed some light
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 5 May
- CMO interview: Why Bupa’s John Moore is all about the experience
- Ray White taps data insights to produce personalised customer videos