Privacy commissioners of Australia and New Zealand said they need more enforcement authority to combat data breaches and other privacy concerns.
- A Turkish hacker is giving out prizes for DDoS attacks
- Free AWS service tackles the tedium of compliance reporting
- Democrats unveil bill to probe Russia's role in alleged election hacks
- Obama's cybersecurity recommendations a small step forward, but need teeth and political willpower
- Latest Android security update fixes Dirty COW, GPS vulnerabilities