Australia Post CEO, Ahmed Fahour, has suddenly quit his position after seven years in the top job amidst intense criticism over his $5.6 million salary, even from Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull.
- Bring Your Own Authentication is upending online security practices
- Russian man receives longest-ever prison sentence in the US for hacking
- Healthcare records for sale on Dark Web
- Venafi CEO: Symantec-Google certificates spat underscores machine identity risk
- The week in security: 457 changes hit security skills; 9 in 10 Aussie companies breached