Online retailers across Australia and New Zealand will be able to access tens of millions of new potential customers using a multi-channel selling model, following a partnership between Bigcommerce and eBay Australia.
- Pwn2Own contest puts $75,000 bounty on VMware Workstation bypass
- White-hat hackers key to securing connected cars
- Roses are red, violets are blue, hand over your cash or I promise we're through
- Heightened security threat could follow Dallas Buyers Club anti-piracy defeat
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too