The Australian Medical Association (AMA) has called on the government to take action to improve broadband connectivity in regional and rural areas or risk health services in the bush falling further behind the cities.
doctors - News, Features, and Slideshows
The federal government’s personally controlled electronic health record (PCEHR) scheme will be renamed ‘myHealth Record’ and doctors will trial an opt-out model, as part of a $485 million plan announced on Sunday.
Doctors in Australia are more resistant to giving patients’ control over electronic health records than doctors in other countries, according to an Accenture survey.
- Govt calls on Aussie tech players to speak up over 457 visa abolition
- Impact Systems Technology brings NCS Technologies to A/NZ
- How the Govt plans to power up Australia’s cyber security sector
- Queensland's GCITS wins big at Ingram Micro's global partner awards
- Airservices calls on providers for IT infrastructure overhaul
- Should Aussie retailers be scared Amazon is coming?
- Bricks and clicks: Balancing digital and physical to win the retail game
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for this week - 20 April
- How UNSW's new marketing division is tackling digital strategy
- TEG conducts large-scale data science project to discover customer segments