The philanthropic landscape is vast, and finding the right charitable fit for a company takes time. We heard from tech companies of all sizes that have found ways to build social and charitable programs. Here are some approaches that work for them.
- US state officials worry about their ability to respond to cyberattacks
- New DMA Locker ransomware is ramping up for widespread attacks
- The week in security: Governments back cybersecurity; new hope in ransomware flood
- Google advances Android password-killer: due this year
- A recently patched Flash Player exploit is being used in widespread attacks