The philanthropic landscape is vast, and finding the right charitable fit for a company takes time. We heard from tech companies of all sizes that have found ways to build social and charitable programs. Here are some approaches that work for them.
- This Tinder scam promises to verify your account, but actually sells porn
- A hackable election: 5 things you need to know about e-voting machines
- Researchers release free decryption tools for PowerWare and Bart ransomware
- Latest massive DDoS attack suggests criminals are plotting long campaigns
- Flash Player to be off by default in Firefox in 2017