The philanthropic landscape is vast, and finding the right charitable fit for a company takes time. We heard from tech companies of all sizes that have found ways to build social and charitable programs. Here are some approaches that work for them.
- How to recover data from a corrupt hard drive or SSD with no backup on Mac: How to delete corrupted files on external Mac drive
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
- Toy maker Maisto’s website pushed growing CryptXXX ransomware threat
- Phishing apps posing as popular payment services infiltrate Google Play
- Security pros concerned about Facebook payment expansion