digital technology - News, Features, and Slideshows
Australian firms are using digital technology to improve their global competitiveness and the financial services sector appears to be leading the charge, according to a new report.
When it comes to digital, the biggest lagger may well be your boss, the CEO. A new survey by Capgemini and MIT Sloan Management Review has revealed that only 37 per cent of CEOs have digital transformation firmly on their agendas.
Google has shown its support for the Australian Curriculum, Assessment and Reporting Authority’s proposed reforms in technology education for high school students.
CIOs are focusing on digital technologies to drive business transformation but are still ‘stuck in a rut’ of managing day-to-day administrative IT activities, according to a new global CIO survey by research firm Gartner.
- Check Point Researchers Discover Significant Vulnerability that Could Be Used to Take Control of Millions of Consumer and Business Internet Routers
- EU exploit vendors will need a ‘licence to sell’ from 31 December
- The 'grinch' isn't a Linux vulnerability, Red Hat says
- Box's Box Trust and Box EMM offer better BYOD security
- Driver's license app on a smartphone raises privacy issues
- Optus Business boosts Microsoft skills with Ensyst acquisition
- New Vocus/Amcom entity will have initial personnel restructure
- Schneider Electric wins 2014 Platts Global Energy Award
- New undersea cable to link Australia and New Zealand
- Communications service providers will face heavy capex in coming years: Ovum
- Fashioning a new style of customer interaction at The PAS Group
- Infographic: Top digital trends in 2015
- Technology, simplicity and culture: Behind the scenes of Sensis’ digital transformation
- Melbourne Stars look to fan engagement with mobile marketing offer
- Forget 2015: Bing already knows which people, products and trends will win next year