The University of New South Wales (UNSW) has appointed Kate Carruthers as chief data officer amid a restructure that has also seen the university remove the CIO and senior ICT change program director roles.
- FBI expansion of surveillance powers meets obstacle
- Government policy paying off as IBM joins Australia's cybersecurity-centre rush
- Greedy Bart ransomware encrypts files in ZIP archives
- A hacker wants to sell 10 million US patient records on a black market
- DHS wants to predict how malware will morph