The CSIRO's Digital Productivity group and NICTA will merge to create a new organisation called 'Data61’ but the future of around 200 support staff still remains uncertain.
- Game on: two more crypto-ransomware threats for Linux web servers emerge
- And then there were two: Another dangerous Dell root certificate discovered
- Retailers targeted by sophisticated ModPOS malware
- What you need to know about Dell's root certificate security debacle
- Dell admits installing security hole on laptops, apologizes, offers fix