Developing new products and services is the top priority of Australian CIOs, according to a global survey of more than 3,000 technology leaders.
digital strategy - News, Features, and Slideshows
digital strategy in pictures
GHD Group's CIO Elizabeth Harper has joined the company's executive management group and is now reporting directly to the CEO following a restructure at the engineering firm.
There are plenty of reasons why Australian health insurance provider, Australian Unity, decided to launch a formal innovation program, its GM of retail health fund, Natalie Vogel, says.
CMO and CIO magazines in partnership with ADMA held the latest Executive Connections series event in Melbourne on 3 March to discuss how organisations can shift from digital disruption to customer-led innovation. Here are pictorial highlights from the day.
Innovation is happening across every organisation, continuously. But it’s the ability to harness and scale those ideas, as well as disrupt traditional power hierarchies and corporate structures, that will make or break how established organisations compete in a digitised, customer-centric world.
A recent Boston Consulting Group (BCG) study estimated that, by 2016, the digital economy will contribute 5.5 per cent or $US4.2 trillion dollars to the economies of the G20 countries (from $US2.3 trillion in 2010). The digital economy contributed $US44bn (3.3 per cent of GDP) to the overall Australian economy in 2010 and is expected to grow to $US67bn by 2016.
Videos about digital strategy
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 27 May
- How this marketer got a traditional manufacturing business to embrace digital
- David Jones marketing chief departs; digital executive role created
- Mercer CMO: How B2B brands can achieve customer love
- Pure Storage CMO's tips to make your marketing resonate