When Geoff Purcell joined Melbourne Water in January last year, he arrived to a fragmented IT team, ageing asset management and business process systems, and endless disparate databases. But there was also a multi-million dollar, cross-business digital strategy that hoped to bring the government owned statutory authority up to date.
- CrowdStrike patches up relations with Google’s VirusTotal
- How to get a job as a security engineer: skills, qualifications, responsibilities and salar
- Cisco starts patching firewall devices against NSA-linked exploit
- Experts challenge Skyhigh's patent for cloud-based encryption gateway
- Mobility and security – the world is moving fast