Senior CIOs and IT directors in Sydney continue to command higher salaries than their counterparts in other states, earning $350,000 per annum with Melbourne its nearest rival at $300,000, according to Peoplebank’s quarterly Salary and Employment Index.
- Ad fraud Trojan updates Flash Player so that other malware can't get in
- Cisco leaves key to all its Unified CDM systems under doormat
- Integrate encryption with device management to overcome key-management issues: LANDESK
- Plex hacker demands Bitcoin ransom for return of data
- Telcos, government agencies least trusted to protect Australians' privacy