The Government of Victoria’s Minister for Small Business, Innovation and Trade, Philip Dalidakis, has welcomed the creation of an innovation hub in Melbourne, which aims to help businesses win in the digital economy.
- Apple: Macs and iPhones are safe from newly revealed CIA exploits
- Google Play faces cat and mouse game with sneaky Android malware
- To punish Symantec, Google may distrust a third of the web's SSL certificates
- Bitcoin rise fuels social media scams
- Blockchain can help secure medical devices, improve patient privacy