Senior CIOs and IT directors in Sydney continue to command higher salaries than their counterparts in other states, earning $350,000 per annum with Melbourne its nearest rival at $300,000, according to Peoplebank’s quarterly Salary and Employment Index.
- Hacker shows he can locate, unlock and remote start GM vehicles
- Australian PC users worse at patching Windows than New Zealanders, but both lead US: Secunia
- The three behaviours of security experts that non-expert users should learn
- Un-patched bug could put 500m Android phones in a coma
- Researchers improve de-anonymization attacks for websites hiding on Tor