Technologists are today’s explorers and inventors at heart. I think that’s why we never tire of adventuring into the unknown … into the wild digital frontier.
digital business - News, Features, and Slideshows
Global IT spending is forecast to decline 0.5 per cent in 2016 with total costs expected to reach $3.49 trillion compared to 2015’s estimate of $3.51 trillion, according to Gartner.
Adopting new technology is the top priority for the businesses that are leading the pack when it comes to digital transformation, according to a Gartner survey.
The move to digital services and the rapid pace of technological change means IT infrastructure decisions have become business decisions, and a new term has entered the lexicon – ‘business agility.’
Delays in gaining access to new content is the main reason why Australia has the second highest rate of illegal downloading activity behind Russia, a new study has found.
A recent Boston Consulting Group (BCG) study estimated that, by 2016, the digital economy will contribute 5.5 per cent or $US4.2 trillion dollars to the economies of the G20 countries (from $US2.3 trillion in 2010). The digital economy contributed $US44bn (3.3 per cent of GDP) to the overall Australian economy in 2010 and is expected to grow to $US67bn by 2016.
Whitepapers about digital business
Snapshot of the CIO Forum Event in Association with Dell Technologies including: A healthy state of Digital Disruption; Innovation takes courage and conviction; CIO Forum highlights key challenges for CIOs and more
- Telstra could miss out on billions after calls to scrap USO agreement
- USA beckons for expanding Melbourne-based AWS cloud partner
- Defence hunts for IT partners to fill internet services panel
- Harris Technology hones cloud capabilities through Hosted Network
- Vocus inks deal with Alcatel-Lucent for $228 million Australia Singapore Cable
- Predictions: 17 digital marketing trends for 2017
- How iflix used consumer intent data to gain 1 million subscribers in six months
- Mercer's marketing and customer chief promoted to global role
- Twitter gets new product head and team from app startup Yes
- Review of 457 visa scheme raises questions about local versus imported marketing skills