Global IT spending is forecast to decline 0.5 per cent in 2016 with total costs expected to reach $3.49 trillion compared to 2015’s estimate of $3.51 trillion, according to Gartner.
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- 5 security practices hackers say make their lives harder
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- NASA CIO allows HPE contract to expire, refuses to sign-off on authority to operate