The business role of the CIO – focusing on transforming the organisation with technology that drives efficiency, opens up new markets, products and services – can be much more exciting than the traditional break/fix role. The CIO and the IT department underpin, and in some cases drive, this move.
- Industry support is helping Australian cybersecurity startups shake off risk aversion: Austrade
- iPhone browser ransom locker blocked in new iOS 10.3 release
- FBI warns of attacks on anonymous FTP servers
- 9 biggest information security threats through 2019
- LastPass is scrambling to fix another serious vulnerability