Development - News, Features, and Slideshows
Development in pictures
National Australian Bank (NAB) has partnered with Melbourne tech startup Bugwolf to test development projects such as the latest version of the NAB mobile banking iOS and Android app.
The CIO Executive Council has launched Pathways Express, a one-day intensive learning and development program for organisations that want to improve the business acumen of their senior ICT executives.
The Cloud is one of the hottest areas of investments for venture capitalist right now. We have zeroed in on 12 Hot Cloud startups to watch.
Seek has overhauled its job search functionality as part of a broader development push at the Melbourne-based Web company.
'Oh Apple, why hast thou forsaken me?' Such is the lament you might hear among iOS developers angry over Apple handcuffing their efforts to create compelling mobile apps -- particularly where it concerns iCloud.
The shift toward network automation and virtualization offered by Software Defined Networks will increase demand for DevOps professionals. If you have both technical expertise and business acumen, you may soon have new IT career options.
Whitepapers about Development
Applications and services are made up of more components and integrations today, than they were a few years ago. Development is pressed to deliver more functionality, faster, focusing on small, incremental changes, using agile methodologies and tools. In this whitepaper, we look at how application release automation is the only way to gain true control of a complex matrix of applications, releases and environment variations.
- Personal data on 50,000 Uber drivers exposed in breach
- White House privacy proposal aims to give consumers control over data
- Lenovo to flush 'crapware' from its consumer PCs after Superfish sin
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, February 27
- Insurance firm Staysure fined £175,000 for 'unbelievable' credit card hack
- Firefox OS coming to US, developed markets in 2016
- Firefox OS to help Orange boost smartphone use in Africa
- ZTE's Grand S3 smartphone scans eyes for authentication
- MediaTek eyes new markets with $300 million startup fund
- MediaTek claims new 64-bit chip will power the fastest Android tablets on the market
- Companies don’t have policies to disrupt traditional business models: Forrester’s McQuivey
- Oppy appointed marketing chief at CUB
- Drink manufacturer Diageo pilots 'smart bottle' for Johnnie Walker Blue Label
- How Suncorp and Helloworld are driving into digital with data
- Start-up Leia to demo Star Wars-inspired hologram display technology next week