Big conferences take you to Las Vegas, feed you well and feature keynotes in lavish ballrooms. Smaller events may lack the glamour but offer much more camaraderie. The end result is a much more productive use of your time, a more valuable group of new colleagues and a more robust to-do list.
- Researchers steal data from a PC by controllng the noise from the fans
- The EU and US reportedly reach data-transfer deal
- Lenovo patches two high severity flaws in PC support tool
- How BalaBit adapted machine learning to secure privileged account 'blind spot'
- U.S. court rules that FBI can hack into a computer without a warrant