Big conferences take you to Las Vegas, feed you well and feature keynotes in lavish ballrooms. Smaller events may lack the glamour but offer much more camaraderie. The end result is a much more productive use of your time, a more valuable group of new colleagues and a more robust to-do list.
- This Tinder scam promises to verify your account, but actually sells porn
- A hackable election: 5 things you need to know about e-voting machines
- Researchers release free decryption tools for PowerWare and Bart ransomware
- Latest massive DDoS attack suggests criminals are plotting long campaigns
- Flash Player to be off by default in Firefox in 2017