Three people allegedly involved for years in cybercriminal activities in Eastern Europe have been charged in a U.S. court for creating and distributing the Gozi virus that infected more than 1 million computers and allowed cybercriminals to steal millions of dollars over a five-year period.
- ANZ mobile adoption matching world pace for Wi-Fi security management: Aruba
- Older Dell devices also affected by dangerous eDellRoot certificate
- Millions of embedded devices use the same hard-coded SSH and TLS private keys
- As IAM demand builds, tight identity integration will secure enterprises’ cloud transition: Okta
- Re-used crypto keys expose millions of devices to attack