Three people allegedly involved for years in cybercriminal activities in Eastern Europe have been charged in a U.S. court for creating and distributing the Gozi virus that infected more than 1 million computers and allowed cybercriminals to steal millions of dollars over a five-year period.
- Interop: Ransomware should haunt you all the time
- Hotel sector faces cybercrime surge as data breaches start to bite
- Qualcomm flaw puts millions of Android devices at risk
- CIOs, CSOs feel powerless to fix the human IT-security hole
- Tech groups call on presidential candidates to support encryption, embrace other IT issues