Three people allegedly involved for years in cybercriminal activities in Eastern Europe have been charged in a U.S. court for creating and distributing the Gozi virus that infected more than 1 million computers and allowed cybercriminals to steal millions of dollars over a five-year period.
- FBI to probe new emails related to Clinton's private server
- After DDOS attack, senator seeks industry-led security standards for IoT devices
- Companies complacent about data breach preparedness
- New Windows code injection method could let malware bypass detection
- Pennsylvania man sentenced to 18 months for celeb hacking