Three people allegedly involved for years in cybercriminal activities in Eastern Europe have been charged in a U.S. court for creating and distributing the Gozi virus that infected more than 1 million computers and allowed cybercriminals to steal millions of dollars over a five-year period.
- AWS partner scores $5.6 million database deal with NSW Govt
- No copper network price hike for Telstra
- Ingram Micro unwraps new-look Odin cloud platform for partners
- Aussie businesses hit with $589,000 in damages over pirated software use
- Macquarie Telecom vies for investor confidence after Vocus sell-off