Three people allegedly involved for years in cybercriminal activities in Eastern Europe have been charged in a U.S. court for creating and distributing the Gozi virus that infected more than 1 million computers and allowed cybercriminals to steal millions of dollars over a five-year period.
- Critical flaw lets hackers take control of Samsung SmartCam cameras
- The week in security: Trump reaches out to tech leaders as reports finger Russia
- Digital transformation forces businesses to rethink cybersecurity
- Ransom attackers plunder over 3,000 Elasticsearch clusters in days
- After MongoDB, ransomware groups hit exposed Elasticsearch clusters