The federal Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations, is designing a new core information system for a new higher education agency – the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA) – which is scheduled to begin operating around mid-2011.
- The week in security: Warnings on open-source spinoffs, US-Europe privacy compromise
- 9 technologies that could cut demand for lawyers, lower legal fees
- PSA: Get 2GB of free Google Drive storage when you perform an account security checkup
- Cybercriminals adopt spies' techniques to pull off online bank heists
- Java installer flaw shows why you should clear your Downloads folder