The federal Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations, is designing a new core information system for a new higher education agency – the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA) – which is scheduled to begin operating around mid-2011.
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- 5 security practices hackers say make their lives harder
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- NASA CIO allows HPE contract to expire, refuses to sign-off on authority to operate