DEEWR - News, Features, and Slideshows
The federal Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations, is designing a new core information system for a new higher education agency – the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA) – which is scheduled to begin operating around mid-2011.
The Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations will soon issue a request for tender to construct a $70 million internal fibre network between vocational educational institutions and government schools across Australia, as the Federal Government agency looks to better utilise the increase in computing technology resulting from the $2.4 billion Digital Education Revolution (DER).
A major hardware refresh may be on the cards for the Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations (DEEWR) following a request for tender seeking to establish a new panel of providers.
- No patch yet for zero day in Symantec Endpoint Protection software driver
- Tor hints at possible U.S. government involvement in recent attack
- Internet of Things devices contain high number of vulnerabilities, study finds
- Antivirus products riddled with security flaws, researcher says
- 'Right to be forgotten' ruling is unworkable and misguided, UK Lords say
- Slow UC deployment costs Anittel a profitable year
- 2014 FIFA World Cup Championship match traffic pipped by semi final
- Financial services chiefs back technology as key enabler: Financial Service Council
- Blue Jeans Network launches new video service with Google Hangouts
- Data#3 spends $2.5m on first phase of Discovery takeover