The federal Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations, is designing a new core information system for a new higher education agency – the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA) – which is scheduled to begin operating around mid-2011.
DEEWR - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations will soon issue a request for tender to construct a $70 million internal fibre network between vocational educational institutions and government schools across Australia, as the Federal Government agency looks to better utilise the increase in computing technology resulting from the $2.4 billion Digital Education Revolution (DER).
A major hardware refresh may be on the cards for the Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations (DEEWR) following a request for tender seeking to establish a new panel of providers.
- Check out the Log Rhythm's NEW Resource centre | New content, infographics, white papers and research
- Using customer personas while maintaining excellence: The key to omnichannel
- Only Citrix securely delivers everything you need for a truly mobile workspace wherever you go
- Gartner Symposium/ITxpo – The World’s Most Important Gathering of CIOs and Senior IT Executives 26-29 October 2015 on the Gold Coast, Australia
- What brands like Burberry are learning through co-creation with customers
- Westpac, NAB, RedBalloon debate ingredients of digital transformation
- News Corp partners with Quantium and MCN to launch new digital advertising products
- AppNexus president: Programmatic ad exchanges collaborations are the future
- Carnival Australia CEO: How we are leading with customer data