DEEWR - News, Features, and Slideshows
The federal Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations, is designing a new core information system for a new higher education agency – the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA) – which is scheduled to begin operating around mid-2011.
The Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations will soon issue a request for tender to construct a $70 million internal fibre network between vocational educational institutions and government schools across Australia, as the Federal Government agency looks to better utilise the increase in computing technology resulting from the $2.4 billion Digital Education Revolution (DER).
A major hardware refresh may be on the cards for the Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations (DEEWR) following a request for tender seeking to establish a new panel of providers.
- How a Blu-ray disc could install malware on your computer
- The week in security: Superfish a super problem, ransomware too
- Personal data on 50,000 Uber drivers exposed in breach
- White House privacy proposal aims to give consumers control over data
- Lenovo to flush 'crapware' from its consumer PCs after Superfish sin
- OpenText CMO: Role of marketing technologist will be short lived
- Adshel to deploy beacon technology across outdoor advertising panels nationally
- CIO, CMO take top two posts at Myer following Brookes' departure
- CommBank CMO adds strategy to her executive marketing responsibilities
- Companies don’t have policies to disrupt traditional business models: Forrester’s McQuivey