In early 2015, APN bought Perth’s radio station 96FM from Fairfax Media for $78 million giving the company’s Australian Radio Network (ARN) empire a presence across all five capitals.
- All tech giants fail on security disclosure, but Microsoft and Google do best
- Millions of websites affected by unpatched flaw in Microsoft IIS 6 web server
- Open-source developers targeted in sophisticated malware attack
- VMware patches critical virtual machine escape flaws
- Attack, detection metrics improve but security specialists warn against complacency