data warehousing - News, Features, and Slideshows
Czech startup SQLdep is hoping to simplify database changes and troubleshooting with its code analytics tool.
Hoping to enlarge its pool of corporate customers to include the enterprise market, startup BitYota will soon offer its data warehouse service on the Microsoft Azure cloud, thanks to a partnership between the two companies.
SAP has made a series of updates to its InfiniteInsight predictive modeling software and Lumira data-visualization tool in a bid to shore up its foothold in the analytics market.
Comparing commercial Hadoop big data-styled analysis systems might get a little easier, thanks to a new benchmark from the Transaction Processing Performance Council (TPC).
SAP has relaxed hardware requirements for using its Hana in-memory database platform for development and testing, in a move that could make existing Hana customers' operations easier and less expensive while also generating more Hana sales.
Everybody knows data warehousing is big data. But when you want to understand what's really going on with your customers' social interactions, terabytes may seem small. It's a laborious process, but the insight it provides can reap big rewards.
Seeking to cater to more customer tastes in the increasingly crowded market for large-scale data warehousing and analysis, startup Aster Data Systems on Monday announced a new series of appliances that combine Aster's nCluster database and hardware in a preconfigured package.
Whitepapers about data warehousing
Oracle Database 11g enables IT professionals to deliver more information with higher quality of service, make more-efficient use of their budgets, and reduce the risk of change in data centres. Read about Oracle customer success stories from around the world.
- Sony cancels 'The Interview' release after threats following cyberattack
- ‘Backdoor’ may be on 10m Coolpad Android smartphones
- Forensic software gets around iCloud security features
- Obama pushes for net neutrality, opposes data localization in trade pact
- New ransomware avoids hitting the same victim twice
- Communications service providers will face heavy capex in coming years: Ovum
- Sony Pictures cancels Christmas day release of 'The Interview' following hacks
- McAfee/Intel Security makes big APAC push with three new appointments
- Vocus gets the green light to acquire Amcom
- Telstra confirms talks to buy Pacnet
- Forget 2015: Bing already knows which people, products and trends will win next year
- Predictive analytics for the masses gets closer with vendor investments
- Second-screen ad synching to take off in 2015
- Why virtual reality is opening a new world for customer interaction
- Facebook: Don't Advertise With Us If You Don't See Clear ROI