Capturing public conversations around the world in real time, Twitter could be a valuable source of intelligence for the business world, so IBM is creating new ways to derive potentially valuable information from this massive, sprawling data set.
- Flaws in Trane thermostats underscore IoT security risks, Cisco says
- Google is giving away 2GB Drive space for 2 minutes of your time
- The week in security: Warnings on open-source spinoffs, US-Europe privacy compromise
- 9 technologies that could cut demand for lawyers, lower legal fees
- PSA: Get 2GB of free Google Drive storage when you perform an account security checkup