In IT security, worst case scenarios became commonplace in 2014, and there's no end in sight. Headline-making data breaches will likely continue into this year, as businesses, governments and regulators play catch-up to this threat.
- Dow Jones & Co. discloses breach, incident likely related to Scottrade
- Apple pulls the plug on in-app ad-blockers
- Comcast Xfinity Home subscribers can now add Nest thermostats and other connected-home devices
- Apple removes apps from store that could spy on your data traffic
- Android phones patched once a year, 87 percent exposed. Which brand is the most secure?