WA’s exasperated auditor general is seeking advice on whether "the naming of high-risk agencies is necessary in order to achieve essential change".
- Hackers can pick off, inject wireless keyboard keystrokes from 8 vendors, maybe more
- Many popular wireless keyboards completely unprotected
- Health care organizations 114 times more likely to be ransomware victims than financial firms
- Cybersecurity firm offers users reimbursement for ransomware infections
- Ransomware protection guarantee is offered by SentinelOne