In IT security, worst case scenarios became commonplace in 2014, and there's no end in sight. Headline-making data breaches will likely continue into this year, as businesses, governments and regulators play catch-up to this threat.
- Wider use of HTTPS could have prevented attack against GitHub
- Google beefs up security controls in Drive for Work
- Should you be afraid of text messages?
- RadioShack update: User data is safe for now, while Sprint co-branding is in the works
- Over 100,000 devices can be used to amplify DDoS attacks via multicast DNS