Australian government officials – including cabinet and shadow-cabinet ministers, state premiers and Department of Defence employees, as well as judges and high ranking AFP officers – are reportedly among the victims of the 2013 Yahoo hack, newly released datasets reveal.
- How vulnerable are you behind the wheel of your connected car?
- The week in security: Hackers plunder online databases as Trump nominee flags security boost
- Lavabit developer has a new encrypted, end-to-end email protocol
- Researchers propose a way to use your heartbeat as a password
- Spanish police nab suspected hacker behind Neverquest banking malware