Australia recorded the second highest number of ransomware detections worldwide in Q1 this year, with 6 per cent of total detections, according to Trend Micro’s latest threat roundup.
- The week in security: Root-certificate stuff-ups send Dell, device makers scrambling
- Hackers taget toy maker VTech, make off with customer data
- Microsoft enables potential unwanted software detection for enterprise customers
- Make sure the cloud doesn't fog up your window into network security
- ANZ mobile adoption matching world pace for Wi-Fi security management: Aruba