Australia recorded the second highest number of ransomware detections worldwide in Q1 this year, with 6 per cent of total detections, according to Trend Micro’s latest threat roundup.
- Researchers develop astonishing Web-based attack on a computer's DRAM
- Hacking Team exploits hit Asian TV network with old RAT
- Symantec: Well-heeled hacking group Black Vine behind Anthem breach
- Maliciously crafted MKV video files can be used to crash Android phones
- Russian hackers use Twitter to mask sneaky data theft