Law enforcement agencies from 20 countries working together have shut down a major computer hacking forum, and U.S. officials have filed criminal charges against a dozen people associated with the website, the U.S. Department of Justice announced.
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Tuesday, July 28
- Brinks safe can be hacked with just a USB stick
- Cryptography laws could allow government interference in research: ADFA
- Over 10 million Web surfers possibly exposed to malvertising
- Big-data tools empowering security analytics – but don't forget business context