RMIT University is conducting research into overcoming security issues with single-sign on by developing continuous authentication as part of a partnership with CA Technologies.
cyber security - News, Features, and Slideshows
- Telstra’s ‘five knows of cyber security’
- RMIT to tackle single sign-on issues by developing continuous authentication
Telstra lives by ‘five knows of cyber security’ when it comes to protecting information across the organisation, according to chief security officer, Mike Burgess.
ME has restructured its IT team less than a month after announcing the completion of its five-year technology rebuild.
Telstra’s announcement last week that it had discovered a network breach at a company it acquired earlier this year has opened up huge questions for corporate Australia on issues of risk management and due diligence.
Co-founder of the now-defunct Distribute.IT, Carl Woerndle, gives a warts and all account of the cyber attack so damaging it destroyed his once prospering technology business.
The National Broadband Network (NBN) could prove to be a best friend to cyber criminals, according to the head of the Australia's National Computer Emergency Response Team (AusCERT).
It may take a major event, such as the undermining of a big four bank or Australia’s national information infrastructure, until the Australian Government dedicates the resources needed to combat cyber security, according to the Australian Federal Police (AFP).
The U.S. White House is determined to follow through on its efforts to make cybersecurity a top priority, despite earlier government efforts that have fallen flat, a top official said Wednesday.
Nations increasingly touched by cyberattacks are still in the very early stages of figuring out how to deal with incidents that could escalate into critical national security threats.
Three cybersecurity groups want to create a network of organizations and people focused on securing the Internet in an effort to combat malicious software.
Whitepapers about cyber security
More than one-third of all cyber crime incidents and security breaches are caused by insiders. This whitepaper looks at how to develop a proactive insider threat mitigation program that combines three key elements: executive leadership and advocacy, clear policy and guidance, and workforce education and training. With these elements in place, your organisation can address insider threats before they become messy and costly public problems.
- Gartner Symposium/ITxpo – The World’s Most Important Gathering of CIOs and Senior IT Executives 26-29 October 2015 on the Gold Coast, Australia
- Only Citrix securely delivers everything you need for a truly mobile workspace wherever you go
- Check out the Log Rhythm's NEW Resource centre | New content, infographics, white papers and research
- Toyota funds AI research to build autonomous cars
- Uber links to sensitive ride data now expire after 48 hours
- Connected homes, smartwatches and gaming PCs dominate IFA in Berlin
- Dropbox's head of enterprise says collaboration will set it apart
- Microsoft kills off some of Nokia's apps for Windows Phone
- AOL acquires Millennial Media to bolster in-app and mobile smarts
- The 7 common mistakes marketing leaders are still making
- How Greenstone is uniting IT/marketing in the name of audience management
- Rakuten Marketing chalks up rapid Aussie digital advertising growth
- Paid endorsements get Xbox One marketer in trouble with FTC