The Australian Centre for Cyber Security (ACCS) released a discussion paper on Monday critiquing the Australian Government’s cyber security efforts, claiming it does too little to combat advanced technology threats.
- Laptop updaters riddled with security holes
- 65 million Tumblr account records are up for sale on the underground market
- Australia to auction seized Bitcoins
- Flaw in popular WordPress plug-in Jetpack puts over a million websites at risk
- Iran orders messaging apps to store data of local users in the country