Sydney Water has shortlisted Wipro, Cap Gemini and Accenture as it seeks a technology partner to design, build and run new ERP, billing and CRM systems.
Customer Relationship Management - News, Features, and Slideshows
Sustainability Victoria has improved internal workflow and data visibility, plus enhanced stakeholder targeting and engagement, by deploying a new cloud-based CRM.
The Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) has awarded NEC a four-year contract to provide support for 12,000 end users at 160 sites globally.
Users of Salesforce's Marketing Cloud on Tuesday gained easier access to Instagram's roughly 300 million users thanks to an integration made possible by a new API.
Microsoft has acquired Incent Games and plans to integrate the Texas startup's FantasySalesTeam sales-gamification software into Dynamics CRM.
Alongside the news that the Microsoft teams that make devices like Surface and Surface Hub will now be in the same division that makes the operating system on which they run, Microsoft's latest reorg moves Dynamics to the Cloud & Enterprise group (Microsoft Dynamics is the company's line of ERP and CRM applications). That shifts it from the Applications & Services division that builds productivity products and cloud services like Office 365, and puts it alongside Azure, SQL Server, Intune, Power BI, Visual Studio and BizTalk.
Customer relationship experts share their top tips for managing customer interactions and getting the most out of your CRM software.
Microsoft's Dynamics ERP and CRM product lines seemed safe immediately following former CEO Steve Ballmer's sweeping reorganization of the company last year. But now that longtime Microsoft executive Satya Nadella has been named Ballmer's successor, the time is ripe for more focused speculation on the future of Dynamics. Here's a look at what could be in store.
Last week's OpenWorld conference made on thing clear: Oracle remains committed to its next-generation Fusion Applications but massive growth in the product line is probably not around the corner.
By layering data from 311 and 911 calls over Census data, unemployment data and other poverty indicators, Buffalo uses data analytics to identify its most challenged neighborhoods and more effectively deploy resources for everything from neighborhood beautification to combatting crime and reducing fire hazards.
Whitepapers about Customer Relationship Management
Organizations are frequently turning to SaaS solutions for their CRM needs. But there are risks when deploying any solution at scale, especially if you select the wrong vendor. Understand how to make the smart choice for your CRM solution in this informative eBook.
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- LiveTiles records loss of $13.2M for 2016 financial year
- Inabox posts 344 per cent profit increase for FY16
- HP finds a new hero in premium PCs as market turns “volatile”
- Acquisitions and restructuring costs leave Megaport with $21 million loss
- Macquarie back in the black after growth in Cloud and government