Microsoft and FieldOne have been partners for several years already, but on Thursday Microsoft took the relationship a step further and acquired the New Jersey-based provider of field-service software.
- Neiman Marcus case a reminder to check your cyber coverage
- Hacker steals Bitdefender customer log-in credentials, attempts blackmail
- Why Does SQL Injection Still Exist?
- Hacker shows he can locate, unlock and remote start GM vehicles
- Australian PC users worse at patching Windows than New Zealanders, but both lead US: Secunia