Energy infrastructure provider, Jemena, has moved its customer data into the cloud to support restructured process lines across its electricity, water and gas assets and improve customer service.
- WordPress quickly patches second critical vulnerability
- Can funding open source bug bounties save Europe from mass-surveillance?
- Second HTTPS snooping flaw breaks security for thousands of iOS apps
- Police breaks up cybergang that stole over $15 million from banks
- How the Internet of Things is reshaping the future of security