Up until recently, DuluxGroup’s IT team – with around 100 staff – operated in a reactive state and was very much viewed as a cost centre supporting a diverse organisation made up of 18 autonomous business units.
- Deal in the works? BlackBerry delays Pakistan retreat by one month
- Flaws in Huawei WiMax routers won't be fixed, researcher says
- Data breach of toy maker VTech leaked photos of children, parents
- The week in security: Root-certificate stuff-ups send Dell, device makers scrambling
- Hackers taget toy maker VTech, make off with customer data