A new generation of SatSleeve models means mobile users in regional Australia can have 100% coverage where line of sight to the Optus Thuraya satellite exists, according to Optus.
connectivity - News, Features, and Slideshows
NBN Co on Tuesday announced the rollout of fibre-to-the-building (FTTB) technology to 6,000 homes and businesses in Sydney, Melbourne and Canberra.
Workers increasingly want to control when and where they work through mobile technology, according to the University of Sydney Business School.
Customers flooded the Commonwealth Bank of Australia's Facebook page with complaints last night after a network issue affected their ability to access their money.
In CIO.com's article In-Flight Wi-Fi Turbulence: Travelers Reluctant to Pay, research from In-Stat showed that airlines are investing heavily in Wi-Fi systems-estimated at nearly half a billion dollars by 2013-while passengers now expect the service to be as free as the pack of nuts and half can of Diet Coke.
Whitepapers about connectivity
Constant connectivity is causing a shift in worker expectations. This whitepaper demonstrates how an effective mobility strategy empowers users and improves business performance without compromising essential IT controls. • Employees and business leaders expect constant connectivity, diverse collaboration tools and on-demand access to enterprise applications • If user expectations don’t align with business requirements, decision makers must find a common ground • By adopting a comprehensive, integrated solution, organizations can quickly and flexibly add new capabilities
- Former Atlassian security chief takes role at Cyber Growth Centre
- ‘Cause unknown’: Basslink fault investigation sheds little light on outage
- Security researchers warn government over data re-identification ban
- Former Coles CIO takes top IT role at Linfox
- Mozilla's revenue jumps 28% in first full year of Yahoo search deal
- Telstra taps Juniper Networks to fill vacant COO role
- NetCube put on notice after complaints investigation
- Datacom races ahead with managed services Toyota Australia contract
- Will AWS+1 become the default cloud strategy of 2017?
- Hemisphere Technologies - A next-generation approach to distribution