A new generation of SatSleeve models means mobile users in regional Australia can have 100% coverage where line of sight to the Optus Thuraya satellite exists, according to Optus.
- New Satana ransomware encrypts user files and master boot record
- Firmware exploit can defeat new Windows security features on Lenovo ThinkPads
- Brown University offers Ivy League CISO creds
- US: lawmakers should try to understand encryption before fixing it
- Security breaches to blame in 1 in 3 cases of systems downtime: EMC