US companies are moving away from the bring-your-own-device (BYOD) trend that kicked off in earnest five years ago and had workers using their personal smartphones and tablets for work duties, according to a new study.
- FBI probes DNC hack as suspicions of Russian involvement widen
- Cyber sec still holding up IoT
- The week in security: Australia gets cyber minister as nearly all of Denmark’s population is compromised
- Joint EU effort takes stand against ransomware
- Here are the key security features coming to Windows 10 next week