US companies are moving away from the bring-your-own-device (BYOD) trend that kicked off in earnest five years ago and had workers using their personal smartphones and tablets for work duties, according to a new study.
- The week in security: Hackers plunder online databases as Trump nominee flags security boost
- Lavabit developer has a new encrypted, end-to-end email protocol
- Researchers propose a way to use your heartbeat as a password
- Spanish police nab suspected hacker behind Neverquest banking malware
- Trump nominee suggests IRS cybersecurity and staffing boosts