US companies are moving away from the bring-your-own-device (BYOD) trend that kicked off in earnest five years ago and had workers using their personal smartphones and tablets for work duties, according to a new study.
- Travis Perkins uses Splunk’s flexible cyber security monitoring to protect against customer data breaches
- Got an iOS 10 exploit? This company will pay you $1.5m for it
- Bounty for iOS jailbreak exploit jumps to US$1.5 million
- These ransomware tricks fool the most hardened security pro
- Diversified supply chain helps 'Vendetta Brothers' succeed in criminal business