US companies are moving away from the bring-your-own-device (BYOD) trend that kicked off in earnest five years ago and had workers using their personal smartphones and tablets for work duties, according to a new study.
- Nexusguard enlists Australian service providers for DDoS defences
- RedHat security finds multiple network devices leak ‘RSA-CRT’ keys
- Despite reports of hacking, baby monitors remain woefully insecure
- Check Point’s SandBlast sandbox spells R.I.P for ROP attacks
- Employees put business data at risk by installing gambling apps on their phones