US companies are moving away from the bring-your-own-device (BYOD) trend that kicked off in earnest five years ago and had workers using their personal smartphones and tablets for work duties, according to a new study.
- Bring Your Own Authentication is upending online security practices
- Russian man receives longest-ever prison sentence in the US for hacking
- Healthcare records for sale on Dark Web
- Venafi CEO: Symantec-Google certificates spat underscores machine identity risk
- The week in security: 457 changes hit security skills; 9 in 10 Aussie companies breached