US companies are moving away from the bring-your-own-device (BYOD) trend that kicked off in earnest five years ago and had workers using their personal smartphones and tablets for work duties, according to a new study.
- Resold hard drives on eBay, Craigslist are often still ripe with leftover data
- Senator stalls intelligence funding bill over surveillance concerns
- Thousands of hacked CCTV devices used in DDoS attacks
- Message in a PCI bottle - preserving message queue integrity
- Study: Encryption use increase largest in 11 years