US companies are moving away from the bring-your-own-device (BYOD) trend that kicked off in earnest five years ago and had workers using their personal smartphones and tablets for work duties, according to a new study.
- Cisco: notorious hackers using Linux cloak earn $30m a year
- Digital Guardian buys Code Green to gain data-loss prevention tech
- Cisco disrupts $60M ransomware biz
- John McAfee, security software pioneer, talks to CSO about his bid for the White House
- The Kuna smart porch light pulls double duty as a Wi-Fi security camera