Seminole State College in Sanford Fla., near Orlando, graduates about 70 students annually with two-year degrees in its programming and networking programs. Local tech firms have helped to shape the college's courses.
- Expect a surge in new banking malware after software leak
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Monday, July 6
- Leak of ZeusVM malware building tool might cause botnet surge
- Italian surveillance software maker, Hacking Team, allegedly breached
- Bitcoin glitch expected to abate as software upgrades continue