commonwealth bank - News, Features, and Slideshows
In this age of cyber security concern, it is amusing that the word “hack” has entered our lexicon. The word has never had a positive connotation and in my view, it’s always a negative. In golf parlance, a “hacker” is not a description that one ever wants to be labeled with.
The Commonwealth Bank is investing $5 million over the next five years to help researchers at the University of New South Wales (UNSW) in their quest to create a silicon-based quantum computer.
Leading on technology is a “life-and-death matter” for Commonwealth Bank, according to CEO Ian Narev.
Westpac Group has appointed Dave Curran as its new CIO.
Hosting your data in the cloud offers several benefits, including easier file sharing among employees, easy remote backup and, in some cases, cost savings.
Australian online success story, Carsales.com.au has won the Most Innovative IT Project award in the inaugural year of CIO Australia’s CIO 100 Awards – recognising excellence in technology innovation and business value delivery.
The Commonwealth Bank has announced an upgrade of its customer service portal, NetBank, aimed at creating a single site, sign on and password to access a wider range of the bank’s websites and services.
- Marriott CIO: FCC message on WiFi blocking loud and clear
- Microsoft to business: Don't worry about Windows 10, consumers will test it
- Google Now adds data from Lyft, Airbnb and many more apps
- Outlook app for Android and iOS boosts Microsoft's mobile comeback
- MIT randomizes tasks to speed massive multicore processors
- Report: Marketing teams must be restructured
- How virtual reality stole the show at Sundance Film Festival
- Qantas tests virtual reality for in-flight entertainment
- Report: Data-driven marketing the norm as marketers aim for 1-to-1 customer connections
- Updated: Jeanswest sets sights on customer growth with new omni-channel capabilities