Commonwealth Bank, Wells Fargo and Brighann Cotton have completed what they claim is the first global trade between two independent banks using blockchain and smart contract technologies.
- No need to shoot down drones! Many of them can now be hijacked
- Microsoft adds macro blocker to Office 2013 to stymie old-school attackers
- Healthcare under siege as stolen data brings windfalls on darkweb markets
- DDoS attack against overwhelmed despite mitigation efforts
- Dyn DDoS attack came from 100,000 infected devices