Australian IT departments run a bit ‘leaner’ than they do in the United States and have been quicker to deploy public cloud services, according to Stephen Orban, head of enterprise strategy at AWS.
- Security Watch: Fujitsu launches Security Services practice
- Apache Cordova fixes flaw that could cause apps to crash
- Cybercrime skills critical for all police as global criminals move online, INTERPOL warns
- Wi-Fi access point scans can betray a person's location
- Security Watch: Blue Coat acquired for US$2.4B