commonwealth bank - News, Features, and Slideshows
- CBA opens Innovation Lab inside Sydney HQ
- Commonwealth Bank shifts to activity-based work culture, swanky new head office
Leading on technology is a “life-and-death matter” for Commonwealth Bank, according to CEO Ian Narev.
Westpac Group has appointed Dave Curran as its new CIO.
Hosting your data in the cloud offers several benefits, including easier file sharing among employees, easy remote backup and, in some cases, cost savings.
Commonwealth Bank CIO and group executive, enterprise services, Michael Harte has quit and will join Barclays Bank in London as its chief operations and technology officer in mid-2014.
Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA) has beefed up its mobile wallet offering with three additions to the app, including one that enables consumers to withdraw cash using their smartphones from 3,000 of the bank’s ATMs.
Australian online success story, Carsales.com.au has won the Most Innovative IT Project award in the inaugural year of CIO Australia’s CIO 100 Awards – recognising excellence in technology innovation and business value delivery.
The Commonwealth Bank has announced an upgrade of its customer service portal, NetBank, aimed at creating a single site, sign on and password to access a wider range of the bank’s websites and services.
- China attacks lead Apple to alert users on iCloud threats
- Symantec sees rise in high-traffic DDoS attacks
- Industry can head off IoT privacy rules, former US official says
- Microsoft discloses zero-day flaw, publishes quick fix
- This key drive actually unlocks something: Authentication via USB comes to Chrome