Australian IT departments run a bit ‘leaner’ than they do in the United States and have been quicker to deploy public cloud services, according to Stephen Orban, head of enterprise strategy at AWS.
- Intel says GPU malware is no reason to panic, yet
- App security suffering as survey finds that most developers still aren't building for mobile
- Board-level cyber-resilience must look far and wide – and right up to the top
- Intel: Criminals getting better at data exfiltration
- Businesses failing to enforce mobile security on BYOD Apple users: survey