Australian IT departments run a bit ‘leaner’ than they do in the United States and have been quicker to deploy public cloud services, according to Stephen Orban, head of enterprise strategy at AWS.
- Surveillance court extends NSA's phone records collection
- Robot apocalypse unlikely, but researchers need to understand AI risks
- Amazon releases open source cryptographic module
- Medium stays firmly anti-password with radical e-mail-based logins
- Cisco plans to buy security-as-a-service provider OpenDNS