commonwealth bank - News, Features, and Slideshows
Westpac Group has appointed Dave Curran as its new CIO.
Hosting your data in the cloud offers several benefits, including easier file sharing among employees, easy remote backup and, in some cases, cost savings.
Commonwealth Bank CIO and group executive, enterprise services, Michael Harte has quit and will join Barclays Bank in London as its chief operations and technology officer in mid-2014.
Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA) has beefed up its mobile wallet offering with three additions to the app, including one that enables consumers to withdraw cash using their smartphones from 3,000 of the bank’s ATMs.
Commonwealth Bank (CBA) has rolled out mobile payment technology at 17 Australian schools, in a program it claimed is a world first.
Australian online success story, Carsales.com.au has won the Most Innovative IT Project award in the inaugural year of CIO Australia’s CIO 100 Awards – recognising excellence in technology innovation and business value delivery.
The Commonwealth Bank has announced an upgrade of its customer service portal, NetBank, aimed at creating a single site, sign on and password to access a wider range of the bank’s websites and services.
- Blue Jeans Network launches Command Centre
- Brennan IT takes top honours at Microsoft and HP partner awards
- Hackers hold almost 20,000 Australians to ransom using CryptoWall
- NSW Government telco procurement system saves taxpayer more than $3 million
- Microsoft to deploy new SharePoint solution for Local Government Association of Queensland