Australian IT departments run a bit ‘leaner’ than they do in the United States and have been quicker to deploy public cloud services, according to Stephen Orban, head of enterprise strategy at AWS.
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Thursday, July 30
- OPM, Anthem hackers reportedly also breached United Airlines
- Researchers develop astonishing Web-based attack on a computer's DRAM
- Hacking Team exploits hit Asian TV network with old RAT
- Symantec: Well-heeled hacking group Black Vine behind Anthem breach