Australian IT departments run a bit ‘leaner’ than they do in the United States and have been quicker to deploy public cloud services, according to Stephen Orban, head of enterprise strategy at AWS.
- Patreon donor details apparently spilled after massive hack
- After Kmart, David Jones confirms hack too. Un-patched IBM WebSphere to blame?
- This vigilante virus protects you against malware attacks, quotes Richard Stallman
- OAIC welcomes Kmart Australia breach notification after customer data hack
- Execs blame security breaches on user behaviour, executive leadership: CyberArk