collaboration - News, Features, and Slideshows
- $5.4 billion wasted during collaboration projects in Australia: Deloitte
- 5 open source groupware suites to watch
collaboration in pictures
In today's increasingly converged world, there's a tendency to pit CIOs and CMOs against one another as if they're standing in opposing corners of the ring. But that's rarely the occasion, says Altimeter Group principal analyst Brian Solis, citing new research from the firm that focuses on the state of digital transformation among companies investing in the digital customer experience.
The Australian collaboration economy is worth $46 billion but $5.4 billion is wasted on overlong meetings, distractions and failed projects, according to a new Deloitte report.
Cloud storage and file-sharing fever has hit Zimbra.
Box is starting to gain traction in one of the world's largest industries, winning more customers in advertising, digital marketing and communications. While the company is making its presence known at major events like last month's Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity, the value proposition Box makes to companies in the advertising and marketing field are much like any other.
Microsoft will revamp its Office 365 lineup for small and midsize businesses (SMBs), adding features, dropping prices and increasing the flexibility to mix and match them with Office 365 plans for enterprises and with stand-alone applications.
Making remote workers feel like part of the team is one of the trickiest parts of management. However, by focusing on the right technology and on effective communication and personal interaction you can create a productive remote work scenario.
While new attack techniques and complicated, insecure software provide enough strain on the CIO, seeing eye to eye with the CSO can be equally trying.
With the right collaboration tools and an open-minded management team, the phrase 'productive meeting' doesn't have to be an oxymoron.
When Google Apps arrived in 2006, it stood on the cutting edge of Web-hosted email and collaboration suites for businesses, a bold pioneer clearing a path in the new, wild frontier of enterprise Cloud computing.
The cloud storage service is an intuitive collaboration tool and has IT-friendly features. However, it's in a crowded, competitive market that includes Microsoft.
Whitepapers about collaboration
Today’s customer experience management (CEM) programs require the involvement and collaboration of all key stakeholders within the enterprise. Aberdeen Group believes that two of these stakeholders are the CIO and CMO, and they must be aligned to drive superior customer and corporate value.
- Brocade kitting the Australian Genome Research Facility for Big Data
- Anchor goes Openstack to boost retail website performance
- Adobe: Class division emerging in website design
- Acronis launches software-as-a-service backup delivery model for VARs, MSPs
- ZipTel wins major Trafalgar Travel deployment as part of retail roadmap
- Vodafone upbeat on turnaround despite more customer losses
- Five takeaways from the Apple earnings call
- More mobile gadgets than people? Seven countries - including Australia - now qualify
- Apple "inadvertently admitted" to iOS backdoor: forensics expert
- Solidifying Microsoft Azure Security for SharePoint and SQL in the Cloud
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption
- CMOs and CIOs are getting along better, but increasingly frustrated with execution
- Pinterest peaks, Facebook falters in customer satisfaction survey of social sites
- NAB shares the key ingredients to digital strategy success
- Adobe details how it's transforming into a digital-first marketing organisation