coles - News, Features, and Slideshows
Bunnings is aggressively developing mobile apps for its retail employees following a deployment last Christmas of 1500 iPod Touch devices to store staff, according to the company's mobility team leader.
Some IT staff will lose their jobs in a round of cuts at Coles' Melbourne head office, according to a media report.
Coles CIO, Conrad Harvey, is an advocate for helping your business peers see technology as an opportunity to drive transformation.
Hosting your data in the cloud offers several benefits, including easier file sharing among employees, easy remote backup and, in some cases, cost savings.
Coles Supermarkets is in the midst of deploying a hybrid cloud model that is forecast to save the company “millions” of dollars per year and speed up delivery of IT projects, according to CIO Conrad Harvey.
It all started, as these things sometimes do, with a chicken.
- NATO security certification opens new markets for Australia's Senetas
- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
- 5 great examples of augmented reality in marketing
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers