coles - News, Features, and Slideshows
Bunnings is aggressively developing mobile apps for its retail employees following a deployment last Christmas of 1500 iPod Touch devices to store staff, according to the company's mobility team leader.
Some IT staff will lose their jobs in a round of cuts at Coles' Melbourne head office, according to a media report.
Coles CIO, Conrad Harvey, is an advocate for helping your business peers see technology as an opportunity to drive transformation.
Hosting your data in the cloud offers several benefits, including easier file sharing among employees, easy remote backup and, in some cases, cost savings.
Coles Supermarkets is in the midst of deploying a hybrid cloud model that is forecast to save the company “millions” of dollars per year and speed up delivery of IT projects, according to CIO Conrad Harvey.
It all started, as these things sometimes do, with a chicken.
- Farmers shut out of online services by new identity scheme
- Facebook says you can be social and secure, acquires .onion address for Tor users
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow