Hungry Jacks is kicking of a major cloud first strategy in coming weeks by replacing a number of its decade old, internally developed business applications.
cms - News, Features, and Slideshows
WASHINGTON -- In an effort to expand the utility of government health data and improve care for the sickest Americans, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Tuesday said it will open its datasets to the business community for the first time.
In a claim reminiscent of Oracle Corp.'s 'unbreakable' marketing campaign of several years ago, the U.S. military has built what it calls a hack proof drone.
The Obama Administration is set to fire CGI Federal as prime IT contractor of the problem-plagued Healthcare.gov website, a report says.
Are you seeking a job in an IT department that recently drew the ire of the President of the United States? If so, you might be interested in the job of CTO at the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services.
Cloud computing technology has matured significantly over the years, and now offers a compelling list of advantages over on-site deployments, especially for small businesses and start-ups that may not have the capital to purchase servers and other hardware appliances.
In the third part of a three-part series, we look at two organizations that have chosen WordPress as their content management system.
In the second part of a three-part series, we look at two companies that have chosen Joomla as their content management system.
In the first part of a three-part series, we look at two companies that have chosen Drupal as their content management system.
Jive Software will begin to deliver later this quarter new modules to link its flagship Social Business Software (SBS) enterprise social-networking product with leading content management systems (CMS) from other vendors.
- Totem streetlight poles to combine wireless with power on city streets
- Mingis on Tech: All about the new Moto G5 Plus
- Moto G5 Plus: Economy class that gets you there (with video)
- Banks ill-equipped for proposed APRA data demands
- Williams Martini crunch biometrics for Formula 1's peak pit-stop performance
- Consultant urges never pay ransomware demands
- Apple: Macs and iPhones are safe from newly revealed CIA exploits
- Microsoft delays tools for third-party Cortana integrations
- Google Play faces cat and mouse game with sneaky Android malware
- To punish Symantec, Google may distrust a third of the web's SSL certificates
- 4 steps to ensuring your company fails successfully
- Jaywing sets sights on Australian growth with digital and data-driven agency model
- How National Geographic is innovating its brand with purpose
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for this week - 23 March
- 5 ways to create great real-time marketing campaigns