Pullman Sydney Airport, AccorHotel’s newest property in Australia, has deployed a cloud-based communications system that gives the hotel the option to deliver communications and services on a ‘per occupied room per night’ basis.
- New Satana ransomware encrypts user files and master boot record
- Firmware exploit can defeat new Windows security features on Lenovo ThinkPads
- Brown University offers Ivy League CISO creds
- US: lawmakers should try to understand encryption before fixing it
- Security breaches to blame in 1 in 3 cases of systems downtime: EMC