Perth’s Edith Cowan University (ECU) will become the first university in Australia to move all of its data centre infrastructure to the cloud following a new agreement with Atos.
- Google beefs up security controls in Drive for Work
- Should you be afraid of text messages?
- RadioShack update: User data is safe for now, while Sprint co-branding is in the works
- Over 100,000 devices can be used to amplify DDoS attacks via multicast DNS
- Palo Alto service to flag particularly evil security attacks