When Girish Juneja left his position as CTO of the Datacenter Software division at Intel to take on the role of CTO of global financial services and business services company Altisource in January 2014, Altisource was struggling with a problem many companies would love to have -- it was growing so fast that IT operations was having trouble keeping up.
- Former Hacking Team developer reportedly in contact with a terrorist group
- Black Hat 2015: Cracking just about anything
- Ad group urges FTC to reject right to be forgotten in US
- Banks balance security and workflow when encrypting in the cloud
- Neiman Marcus case a reminder to check your cyber coverage