After decades of research, the data needed to cure cancer exists, but, unfortunately, writes columnist Rob Enderle it’s not being shared or analyzed effectively. That may be changing thanks to Intel and Oregon Health and Science University.
- Patreon donor details apparently spilled after massive hack
- After Kmart, David Jones confirms hack too. Un-patched IBM WebSphere to blame?
- This vigilante virus protects you against malware attacks, quotes Richard Stallman
- OAIC welcomes Kmart Australia breach notification after customer data hack
- Execs blame security breaches on user behaviour, executive leadership: CyberArk