IT chiefs discuss how they are improving their organisation's operational intelligence.
Clive Bailey - News, Features, and Slideshows
The business role of the CIO – focusing on transforming the organisation with technology that drives efficiency, opens up new markets, products and services – can be much more exciting than the traditional break/fix role. The CIO and the IT department underpin, and in some cases drive, this move.
Technology projects are often seen as a ‘recipe for disaster’ but you can change that perception with good governance.
- Totem streetlight poles to combine wireless with power on city streets
- Mingis on Tech: All about the new Moto G5 Plus
- Moto G5 Plus: Economy class that gets you there (with video)
- Banks ill-equipped for proposed APRA data demands
- Williams Martini crunch biometrics for Formula 1's peak pit-stop performance
- Consultant urges never pay ransomware demands
- Apple: Macs and iPhones are safe from newly revealed CIA exploits
- Microsoft delays tools for third-party Cortana integrations
- Google Play faces cat and mouse game with sneaky Android malware
- To punish Symantec, Google may distrust a third of the web's SSL certificates
- 4 steps to ensuring your company fails successfully
- Jaywing sets sights on Australian growth with digital and data-driven agency model
- How National Geographic is innovating its brand with purpose
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for this week - 23 March
- 5 ways to create great real-time marketing campaigns