The chief information officer of Aurora Energy quit the company earlier this month, a spokesperson for the electricity retailer has confirmed to Computerworld Australia.
CIOs - News, Features, and Slideshows
CIOs in pictures
Invitations to complete an ASX and ASIC backed cyber survey have been sent to Australia’s 100 biggest companies today with an advisory note: don’t let your CIO fill it in.
CIOs are in a unique position to coach their CEOs on the skills they want to learn, says Gartner distinguished analyst Kristian Steenstrup.
The Australian Medical Association’s chief information officer, Colin O'Sullivan, will depart the organisation next month.
The head of IT at the Australian War Memorial in Canberra, Daryl Winterbottom, has retired from his position, with the organisation seeking a chief information officer to replace him.
Security executives urge firms not to lose focus on prevention. They advise developing a holistic plan for IT and business units to fight cybersecurity together.
It seems there's a startup for everything these days. Sure, there are benefits from introducing new, more efficient systems to your enterprise, but there are also technical, financial and practical considerations before signing on with a startup tech company. Here are the pros and cons.
Outstanding CIOs most resemble outstanding CEOs. That was the eye-opening benchmark established when the CIO Executive Council, as part of its Future-State CIO initiative, teamed up with Egon Zehnder International (EZI) two years ago to build a leadership competency assessment for CIOs and senior IT leaders.
To ensure harmony between IT and business management, Jeff Kubacki recommends communication, communication, and more communication.
With a diverse business unit portfolio that includes direct mail, call centres and electronic document management, Salmat CIO David Hackshall is working hard to instil a culture of collaborative knowledge management at the company and turn innovation into efficiency.
Whitepapers about CIOs
- USA beckons for expanding Melbourne-based AWS cloud partner
- Defence hunts for IT partners to fill internet services panel
- Harris Technology hones cloud capabilities through Hosted Network
- Vocus inks deal with Alcatel-Lucent for $228 million Australia Singapore Cable
- How partners can accentuate the vertical
- Predictions: 17 digital marketing trends for 2017
- How iflix used consumer intent data to gain 1 million subscribers in six months
- Mercer's marketing and customer chief promoted to global role
- Twitter gets new product head and team from app startup Yes
- Review of 457 visa scheme raises questions about local versus imported marketing skills