CIOs and CTOs in Adelaide and Brisbane can expect a potential modest pay rise this year, while Melbourne IT leaders to see similar payment schemes to 2015.
- US government wants to sharply increase spending on cybersecurity
- The great Australian IT security spend: More brawn than brains?
- Jobs growth confirms security analysts are the most in-demand IT role: CompTIA
- Flaws in Trane thermostats underscore IoT security risks, Cisco says
- Google is giving away 2GB Drive space for 2 minutes of your time