Little did he know, the head of the Single Business Service ICT programme at the Department of Industry, Innovation and Science was about to start a cultural revolution that within six months would see the department’s executive board putting hands on hearts and pledging allegiance.
- Pennsylvania man sentenced to 18 months for celeb hacking
- Personal data of 550,000 Red Cross blood donors was breached
- Uninsured, small Australian businesses breached at nearly twice the rate of the US
- Dozens arrested in enormous Indian call centre racket
- Malware from Mirai DDoS attack continues to harass in short bursts