CIO Australia has officially opened the inaugural CIO50, where the country’s top 50 most effective and strategic CIOs will be recognised for delivering rapid change across their organisations while excelling in business transformation, innovation and leadership.
- Intel mulls selling its security business
- The week in security: Growing attacks prompt calls for cybersecurity speed-up as election looms
- Intel considers selling off McAfee antivirus business
- Researchers steal data from a PC by controlling the noise from the fans
- The EU and US reportedly reach data-transfer deal