CIO strategies - News, Features, and Slideshows
CIO Australia spoke to five IT leaders about the key technology and business strategies that will help drive growth across their organisations this year.
If your IT organization doesn't have a clear core strategy, it's easy to get caught up in--and spend too much on--technology trends. Learn about six CIOs' strategies for 2013 and see how they compare to your plans for the rest of the year.
- Google bows to pressure, removes news snippets from German search results
- OpenVPN servers can be vulnerable to Shellshock Bash vulnerability
- Satellite radar measurements map the seafloor
- Apple delivers OS X Yosemite 'golden master' to devs
- iPhone 6 deep-dive review: A major new step in design and performance
- Marketo launches digital marketing research institute; agency partner program
- How CMOs can make big data relevant to the sales team
- CPA Australia outlines 7-step personalisation strategy for digital engagement
- Digital agencies — brand custodians?
- Australian social ad spend to hit $706.3m in five years: Forrester