Facebook is applying some of the algorithms that facilitate connections between its 1.2 billion users to augment employee collaboration and reduce dreaded inbox clutter, underscoring one of many ways the company is tapping the tremendous volumes of data it collects to make business processes more efficient. The software, under development, is designed to help new workers connect with colleagues and work groups within the Facebook social network.
- Chrome loses “confusing” yellow triangle for HTTPS sites
- Cisco dedicates security project to 'pissing off the bad guys'
- Cambridge University study finds 87 percent of Android devices vulnerable to attack
- UL creating standard for wearable privacy and security
- Kwikset finally enables cloud control for its Kevo smart lock