Operational paralysis – failure to align IT with the business strategy -- can lead to a CIO’s demise. Sensing that, some IT executives have opted to disrupt the way they run their departments.
- Man arrested for $100m email fraud scam against multinational tech firms
- LastPass fixes serious password leak vulnerabilities
- Google cites progress in Android security, but patching issues linger
- How worried should your organisation be about cyber espionage - and what can you do about it?
- Hackers threaten to wipe millions of Apple devices, demand ransom