The need to support increasingly complex and virtualised environments with greater agility is driving considerable change in data networking. Read why new software-defined architectures are a key to evolving in the digital world.
- Over 10 million Web surfers possibly exposed to malvertising
- Big-data tools empowering security analytics – but don't forget business context
- NSA will lose access to 'historical' phone surveillence data Nov. 29
- Security firm ‘guarantees’ to pay more than Google does for Chrome exploits
- HP: 100 per cent of smartwatches have security flaws