Chevron - News, Features, and Slideshows
Global IT services outfit Dimension Data has bagged a contract to design network and telephony infrastructure for Chevron’s massive Wheatstone Project, a liquefied natural gas (LNG) development in Western Australia’s Pilbara region.
Business solutions company UXC Limited (ASX:UXC) has through its voice and data unit Integ nabbed a major deal to provide entertainment services to the Gorgon LNG project
Chevron, ExxonMobil and Shell in joint gas venture
- Microsoft turns to robotic security guards to watch for trouble
- DDoS attacks swamping media and entertainment firms, Verisign reports
- Police arrest 16 people for alleged Remote Access Trojan hacking
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Critical XSS flaws patched in WordPress and popular plug-in