Chevron - News, Features, and Slideshows
Global IT services outfit Dimension Data has bagged a contract to design network and telephony infrastructure for Chevron’s massive Wheatstone Project, a liquefied natural gas (LNG) development in Western Australia’s Pilbara region.
Business solutions company UXC Limited (ASX:UXC) has through its voice and data unit Integ nabbed a major deal to provide entertainment services to the Gorgon LNG project
Chevron, ExxonMobil and Shell in joint gas venture
- CryptoWall ransom Trojan has infected 625,000 systems, says Dell SecureWorks
- Backoff malware infections are more widespread than thought
- How a hacker could cause chaos on city streets
- Can SDN usher in better IT security?
- CryptoWall held over half-a-million computers hostage, encrypted 5 billion files