Global IT services outfit Dimension Data has bagged a contract to design network and telephony infrastructure for Chevron’s massive Wheatstone Project, a liquefied natural gas (LNG) development in Western Australia’s Pilbara region.
- Mac malware inside BitTorrent app, signed with legit Apple developer ID
- Resilience and intelligence are key to infosec success
- Attackers deploy rogue proxies on computers to hijack HTTPS traffic
- New ransomware threat deletes files from Linux web servers
- Privacy groups complain to FTC about WhatsApp policy changes