Scientists at the University of New South Wales (UNSW) have developed a prototype laser device capable of detecting tiny traces of explosive vapour, an invention that has the potential to put bomb sniffer dogs out of a job.
- Network management vulnerability exposes cable modems to hacking
- Users have little confidence their company can protect their mobile device
- Mandatory Data Breach Reporting – What you need to start doing right now
- Got any HTTP page with a search field? Chrome will soon label it ‘Not Secure’
- Cloudflare wants to secure IoT connections to the internet