Scientists at the University of New South Wales (UNSW) have developed a prototype laser device capable of detecting tiny traces of explosive vapour, an invention that has the potential to put bomb sniffer dogs out of a job.
- For CSOs, threat prevention is crucial: Check Point exec
- French surveillance law is unconstitutional after all, highest court says
- The week in security: DDoS attack savages US Internet; Biometrics for newborns
- How the Dyn DDoS attack unfolded
- Extensive DDoS attack against Dyn restarts, could indicate a new use of old criminal tech