Scientists at the University of New South Wales (UNSW) have developed a prototype laser device capable of detecting tiny traces of explosive vapour, an invention that has the potential to put bomb sniffer dogs out of a job.
- Terror-suspect database used by banks, governments, has been leaked
- Mobile ransomware use jumps, blocking access to phones
- Researchers dismantle decade-long Iranian cyberespionage operation
- ACLU lawsuit challenges US computer hacking law
- Wormable flaws in Symantec products expose millions of computers to hacking