Four out of five CFOs are finding that their teams lack the skills needed to help drive growth and add value to the business, according to a CFO survey by Corporate Executive Board (CEB).
- US: lawmakers should try to understand encryption before fixing it
- Security breaches to blame in 1 in 3 cases of systems downtime: EMC
- This mobile Trojan from China fills your phone with porn apps
- DNC hacker Guccifer 2.0 denies Russian links and mocks security firms
- Time is short to stop expansion of FBI hacking, senator says