CFO Careers - News, Features, and Slideshows
CIOs need to get their house in order before they get a seat at the top table, a panel of finance executives said.
German engineering giant Siemens has replaced its chief executive in a drive to bring the conglomerate back on track after a profit warning sparked the ejection of his predecessor.
Andrew Ferguson resigned from the role of CFO at Ruralco Holdings Limited on 30 July.
Craig Elkington, Orica Limited's executive global head, mining services, will take over the role of CFO from Noel Meehan who will leave the company in October this year.
Transfield Services has appointed Vincent Nicoletti as its new CFO to help oversee a major upgrade of its SAP enterprise resource planning system.
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, February 27
- Insurance firm Staysure fined £175,000 for 'unbelievable' credit card hack
- John Lewis mail glitch leaves customers with £1.53 bill for marketing circular
- 2014's vulnerability surge left Mac OS, iOS more exposed than Windows
- D-Link remote access vulnerabilities remain unpatched
- Companies don’t have policies to disrupt traditional business models: Forrester’s McQuivey
- Oppy appointed marketing chief at CUB
- Drink manufacturer Diageo pilots 'smart bottle' for Johnnie Walker Blue Label
- How Suncorp and Helloworld are driving into digital with data
- Start-up Leia to demo Star Wars-inspired hologram display technology next week