- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Monday, March 30
- British Airways notifies frequent flyers of possible breach of their accounts
- Opponents restate security, scope concerns as metadata retention becomes Australian law
- The week in security: Now law in Australia, data retention challenged overseas
- GitHub recovering from massive DDoS attacks
CFO Careers - News, Features, and Slideshows
CIOs need to get their house in order before they get a seat at the top table, a panel of finance executives said.
German engineering giant Siemens has replaced its chief executive in a drive to bring the conglomerate back on track after a profit warning sparked the ejection of his predecessor.
Andrew Ferguson resigned from the role of CFO at Ruralco Holdings Limited on 30 July.
Craig Elkington, Orica Limited's executive global head, mining services, will take over the role of CFO from Noel Meehan who will leave the company in October this year.
Transfield Services has appointed Vincent Nicoletti as its new CFO to help oversee a major upgrade of its SAP enterprise resource planning system.
- AusCERT2015 | st-5th June 2015 | Hear from Brian Krebs, Eva Galperin and Bruce Schneier - New registration packages
- Check out the NEW f5 Resource centre | New content, infographics, white papers and research
- Transition to the Agile Data Centre. Partnering with innovators to drive business and IT forward.
- Maximise Your Negotiation Power Over Big Storage - LEARN HOW