CFO Careers - News, Features, and Slideshows
CIOs need to get their house in order before they get a seat at the top table, a panel of finance executives said.
German engineering giant Siemens has replaced its chief executive in a drive to bring the conglomerate back on track after a profit warning sparked the ejection of his predecessor.
Andrew Ferguson resigned from the role of CFO at Ruralco Holdings Limited on 30 July.
Craig Elkington, Orica Limited's executive global head, mining services, will take over the role of CFO from Noel Meehan who will leave the company in October this year.
Transfield Services has appointed Vincent Nicoletti as its new CFO to help oversee a major upgrade of its SAP enterprise resource planning system.
- IT staff bearing brunt of EU General Data Protection Regulation planning
- Industry calls for more proportional limits to metadata retention
- How three small credit card transactions could reveal your identity
- Reflection techniques comprise nearly half of surging DDoS volumes: PLXsert
- Hackers shakedown businesses by encrypting their websites
- Report: Marketing teams must be restructured
- How virtual reality stole the show at Sundance Film Festival
- Qantas tests virtual reality for in-flight entertainment
- Report: Data-driven marketing the norm as marketers aim for 1-to-1 customer connections
- Updated: Jeanswest sets sights on customer growth with new omni-channel capabilities