CFO Careers - News, Features, and Slideshows
CIOs need to get their house in order before they get a seat at the top table, a panel of finance executives said.
German engineering giant Siemens has replaced its chief executive in a drive to bring the conglomerate back on track after a profit warning sparked the ejection of his predecessor.
Andrew Ferguson resigned from the role of CFO at Ruralco Holdings Limited on 30 July.
Craig Elkington, Orica Limited's executive global head, mining services, will take over the role of CFO from Noel Meehan who will leave the company in October this year.
Transfield Services has appointed Vincent Nicoletti as its new CFO to help oversee a major upgrade of its SAP enterprise resource planning system.
- Tourism Australia CMO Nick Baker resigns
- Focus on people, not social platforms: Klout CEO
- Why CMOs must embrace software and agility or risk a 'customerpocalypse'
- Aussie satisfaction in big data lags behind global results: Accenture
- Apple Pay hits U.S. stores Monday -- assuming buyers can find anywhere to use it