CFO Careers - News, Features, and Slideshows
CIOs need to get their house in order before they get a seat at the top table, a panel of finance executives said.
German engineering giant Siemens has replaced its chief executive in a drive to bring the conglomerate back on track after a profit warning sparked the ejection of his predecessor.
Andrew Ferguson resigned from the role of CFO at Ruralco Holdings Limited on 30 July.
Craig Elkington, Orica Limited's executive global head, mining services, will take over the role of CFO from Noel Meehan who will leave the company in October this year.
Transfield Services has appointed Vincent Nicoletti as its new CFO to help oversee a major upgrade of its SAP enterprise resource planning system.
- Scientists create one robot brain to rule them all
- Did Microsoft help seed the market for Windows Store scam apps?
- Chrome for Mac to desert early Intel Mac owners by October
- Mozilla presses forward with new revenue plan, debuts ads in Firefox preview
- Drivers want their cars to get to know them better
- Telstra strikes Cloud deal with Telkom Indonesia
- Brocade deploys router for new high-speed research network platform
- EXCLUSIVE: Tonnex International falls into liquidation after lengthy court battle
- SAP backs innovation centre launch with $60m investment in Victoria (+15 photos)
- Inabox Group revenue reaches $46.9m but profit slips again