Carsten Larsen - News, Features, and Slideshows
Carsten Larsen in pictures
The CIO Executive Council has launched Pathways Express, a one-day intensive learning and development program for organisations that want to improve the business acumen of their senior ICT executives.
Australian IT leaders gathered at Sydney's Westin Hotel for CIO's inaugural CIO Insights dinner, sponsored by IBM.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) will introduce a case management application to help consolidate disparate information sources and streamline its processes.
Carsten Larsen is not the CIO of the organisation he works for, despite the fact that he talks, lives and breathes IT. “I love IT, it’s my passion,” he says.
Almost 100 Australian CIOs and IT leaders gathered at Sydney’s Westin Hotel in April for CIO’s inaugural CIO Insights event, sponsored by IBM.
Paul Fitzpatrick, IT Director at LandMark White Group, Andrew Mitchell, CIO at Gilbert + Tobin and
- Smartphone dead? Fuel cells offer instant power anywhere
- Cryptocurrency software bundled with BitTorrent triggers complaints
- Apple to fill in the blanks on Monday on Watch prices, availability and more
- These CompSci programs deliver most bang for buck, report finds
- Two indicted for stealing 1 billion email addresses in historic breach
- Fastway marketing chief: Making the switch from B2B to consumer connections
- How HelloFresh's CMO uses a surprising tool to bring data closer to the business
- B2B marketers splurging on content and digital; struggling with ROI
- ADMA announces new board changes
- CMO Interview: How McDonald's is putting customer centricity back on the menu