The CIO Executive Council has launched Pathways Express, a one-day intensive learning and development program for organisations that want to improve the business acumen of their senior ICT executives.
Carsten Larsen - News, Features, and Slideshows
Carsten Larsen in pictures
Australian IT leaders gathered at Sydney's Westin Hotel for CIO's inaugural CIO Insights dinner, sponsored by IBM.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) will introduce a case management application to help consolidate disparate information sources and streamline its processes.
Carsten Larsen is not the CIO of the organisation he works for, despite the fact that he talks, lives and breathes IT. “I love IT, it’s my passion,” he says.
Almost 100 Australian CIOs and IT leaders gathered at Sydney’s Westin Hotel in April for CIO’s inaugural CIO Insights event, sponsored by IBM.
Paul Fitzpatrick, IT Director at LandMark White Group, Andrew Mitchell, CIO at Gilbert + Tobin and
- Prevent – Detect – Mitigate. Advanced Threat Protection a multi layered approach to Security – Videos, Demos, Whitepapers.
- Transition to the Agile Data Centre. Partnering with innovators to drive business and IT forward.
- Check out the NEW f5 Resource centre | New content, infographics, white papers and research
- AusCERT2015 | st-5th June 2015 | Hear from Brian Krebs, Eva Galperin and Bruce Schneier - New registration packages
- Exclusive Group secures new investment to support continued growth strategy
- Avaya awards its top Asia-Pacific channel partners
- A/NZ Shoppers deserting retailers due to online performance issues: Rackspace
- Fujitsu World Tour 2015: A focus on the healthy human side of IoT (+8 photos)
- Avaya finalises Ensa acquisition
- Aon CMO: Employee, executive cultural shift needed for content marketing success
- Shazam launches visual recognition content offering for brands
- Vivid Sydney, Kathmandu and Crown take up Instagram carousel ads
- IBM creates industry-specific predictive analytics as Salesforce unveils big data Wave
- Why GoDaddy needs a CMO and a chief customer officer