Candle - News, Features, and Slideshows
Almost one in 10 IT workers would be prepared to move to another job that pays less money. This is compared to about one in 20 a year ago, a strong sign that tech staff are increasingly unsatisfied, a national survey has found.
A Sydney-based chief security officer who received a $276,500 bonus is one of 1300 Australian IT workers showered with cash and other benefits designed to attract and retain key staff.
There was a shortage of 4600 IT professionals across Australia during the December quarter with skills in data warehousing, business intelligence and SAP technologies remaining in high demand, according to the Clarius Skills Index.
IT recruitment company Candle has launched a mobile-friendly version of its job search website Candle.com.au.
Recruitment firm Candle has refreshed its corporate focus with a rebranding exercise and a new website.
- Retired US airport body scanners fail to spot guns, knives
- The UPS Store says malware found on systems of 51 stores
- Plug-and-play Android security layer outlined by NC State researchers
- Moving toward smart and secure continuous software delivery
- Spam industry reinvented as messages containing malicious links surge
- FireEye highlights virtualisation and security opportunities in Sydney (+15 photos)
- Vaya undercuts major telcos with launch of NBN plans
- Meru Networks, Wavelink and Compulec deploy wireless solution at The Glennie School
- AWS Cloud boosts Bulletproof revenues
- WESTCON IMAGINE 2014: Build a private Cloud but don’t forget the software, says EMC
- Expedia MD: How we're rallying around the customer
- NRMA launches new content portal for over 50s
- Australians lead the world for programmatic video advertising growth
- Growth hacking and bridging the marketing/product gap: The Hipages story
- CMO Council State of Marketing shows CMO confident in c-level role, revenue targets