Candle - News, Features, and Slideshows
Almost one in 10 IT workers would be prepared to move to another job that pays less money. This is compared to about one in 20 a year ago, a strong sign that tech staff are increasingly unsatisfied, a national survey has found.
A Sydney-based chief security officer who received a $276,500 bonus is one of 1300 Australian IT workers showered with cash and other benefits designed to attract and retain key staff.
There was a shortage of 4600 IT professionals across Australia during the December quarter with skills in data warehousing, business intelligence and SAP technologies remaining in high demand, according to the Clarius Skills Index.
IT recruitment company Candle has launched a mobile-friendly version of its job search website Candle.com.au.
Recruitment firm Candle has refreshed its corporate focus with a rebranding exercise and a new website.
- Russian government offers money for identifying Tor users
- EU, Google, Microsoft, Yahoo meet on 'right to be forgotten' but questions remain
- How to prevent a website compromise like StubHub
- Nigerian 419 scammers diversifying into Trojan malware, finds Palo Alto
- Internet Explorer vulnerabilities surge to record levels in 2014, NVD figures reveal
- Intel appoints new director of Cloud policy and government affairs
- EXCLUSIVE: Dave Rosenberg appointed new Westcon A/NZ managing director
- Citrix and Fujitsu eye A/NZ mobility market together
- Achieva promises it won’t step on resellers’ heels in becoming a value-added distributor
- Express Data's Siobhan Delaney Miller joins Westcon
- Metrics a must for making the most of content marketing, says Forrester
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads