New research from IT recruiter Candle has shown a gap between the bonuses that male and female IT professionals in Australia receive, with men on average receiving $2845 more in cash bonuses than women.
Candle - News, Features, and Slideshows
Almost one in 10 IT workers would be prepared to move to another job that pays less money. This is compared to about one in 20 a year ago, a strong sign that tech staff are increasingly unsatisfied, a national survey has found.
A Sydney-based chief security officer who received a $276,500 bonus is one of 1300 Australian IT workers showered with cash and other benefits designed to attract and retain key staff.
There was a shortage of 4600 IT professionals across Australia during the December quarter with skills in data warehousing, business intelligence and SAP technologies remaining in high demand, according to the Clarius Skills Index.
IT recruitment company Candle has launched a mobile-friendly version of its job search website Candle.com.au.
- AusCERT2015 | st-5th June 2015 | Hear from Brian Krebs, Eva Galperin and Bruce Schneier - New registration packages
- Check out the NEW f5 Resource centre | New content, infographics, white papers and research
- Prevent – Detect – Mitigate. Advanced Threat Protection a multi layered approach to Security – Videos, Demos, Whitepapers.
- Transition to the Agile Data Centre. Partnering with innovators to drive business and IT forward.
- Raiders change strip to support cancer research
- Chromebook sales up 27 per cent to 7.3 million units: Gartner
- Federal Government foreshadows changes to spectrum pricing and allocation
- Seventy per cent of Australian small businesses predict growth in year ahead
- OWASP releases new security standards for app developers
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door
- The old billboard gets the flick as digital OOH advertising takes over
- Ad tech vendors offer new capabilities for customer targeting
- Markets to Metrics: The changing role of the CMO
- How Tesco's loyalty card transformed customer data tracking