New research from IT recruiter Candle has shown a gap between the bonuses that male and female IT professionals in Australia receive, with men on average receiving $2845 more in cash bonuses than women.
Candle - News, Features, and Slideshows
Almost one in 10 IT workers would be prepared to move to another job that pays less money. This is compared to about one in 20 a year ago, a strong sign that tech staff are increasingly unsatisfied, a national survey has found.
A Sydney-based chief security officer who received a $276,500 bonus is one of 1300 Australian IT workers showered with cash and other benefits designed to attract and retain key staff.
There was a shortage of 4600 IT professionals across Australia during the December quarter with skills in data warehousing, business intelligence and SAP technologies remaining in high demand, according to the Clarius Skills Index.
IT recruitment company Candle has launched a mobile-friendly version of its job search website Candle.com.au.
- Report: Marketers expect AI to have greater impact than social media
- Kramer gets top honours at AMI Awards 2016
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 20 October
- Marketers urged to provide holistic view of customer journey in online retail
- CMO Interview: How Kodak’s global CMO is bringing the brand back from the brink