New research from IT recruiter Candle has shown a gap between the bonuses that male and female IT professionals in Australia receive, with men on average receiving $2845 more in cash bonuses than women.
Candle - News, Features, and Slideshows
Almost one in 10 IT workers would be prepared to move to another job that pays less money. This is compared to about one in 20 a year ago, a strong sign that tech staff are increasingly unsatisfied, a national survey has found.
A Sydney-based chief security officer who received a $276,500 bonus is one of 1300 Australian IT workers showered with cash and other benefits designed to attract and retain key staff.
There was a shortage of 4600 IT professionals across Australia during the December quarter with skills in data warehousing, business intelligence and SAP technologies remaining in high demand, according to the Clarius Skills Index.
IT recruitment company Candle has launched a mobile-friendly version of its job search website Candle.com.au.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- Chinese users blast Microsoft's assertive Windows 10 upgrade op
- Windows 10 books big growth spurt
- Review: DJI’s Phantom 4 drone makes high-flying tech easier (video)
- Wayfair takes augmented reality, Project Tango to the enterprise
- Telstra’s broadband outage: How a minor software change became a big problem
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 27 May
- How this marketer got a traditional manufacturing business to embrace digital
- David Jones marketing chief departs; digital executive role created
- Mercer CMO: How B2B brands can achieve customer love
- Pure Storage CMO's tips to make your marketing resonate