People seeking leadership roles in business, or even those in search of funding for a start-up, may volunteer their DNA test results to demonstrate that they have the right aptitude, leadership capabilities and intelligence for the job.
- IoT, health and other data creates massive value
- Cybersec grows up and realises the network is the battlefront
- Physical RAM attack can root Android and possibly other devices
- For CSOs, threat prevention is crucial: Check Point exec
- French surveillance law is unconstitutional after all, highest court says