When Microsoft announced that it would be offering consumers a free upgrade to Windows 10, it got a lot of people talking. After all, the company charged US$199 per license for consumers to upgrade to Windows 7 Professional just six years ago. So clearly, a free upgrade to a new OS would have to have a big impact on Microsoft's business, right?
- The week in security: Yahoo breach biggest hack ever; Australia leads APAC in reported breaches
- Largest DDoS attack ever delivered by botnet of hijacked IoT devices
- NY regulation aims to raise bank security standards
- Here's what you should know, and do, about the Yahoo breach
- ICS vulnerabilities are still rampant