When Microsoft announced that it would be offering consumers a free upgrade to Windows 10, it got a lot of people talking. After all, the company charged US$199 per license for consumers to upgrade to Windows 7 Professional just six years ago. So clearly, a free upgrade to a new OS would have to have a big impact on Microsoft's business, right?
- Businesses hobbled by deficiencies in security resourcing as IoT-driven DDoS volumes surge
- Court denies US government appeal in Microsoft overseas email case
- Android HummingBad malware returns to Google Play
- Report: Half of ransomware's SMB victims pay up
- Pompeo sworn in as CIA chief amid opposition from surveillance critics