When Microsoft announced that it would be offering consumers a free upgrade to Windows 10, it got a lot of people talking. After all, the company charged US$199 per license for consumers to upgrade to Windows 7 Professional just six years ago. So clearly, a free upgrade to a new OS would have to have a big impact on Microsoft's business, right?
- Workstation software flaw exposes industrial control systems to hacking
- Critical account creation flaws patched in popular Joomla CMS
- Schneider Electric PLC simulator flaw exposes workstations to hacking
- Friday's IoT-based DDoS attack has security experts worried
- US transport agency guidance on vehicle cybersecurity irks lawmakers