When Microsoft announced that it would be offering consumers a free upgrade to Windows 10, it got a lot of people talking. After all, the company charged US$199 per license for consumers to upgrade to Windows 7 Professional just six years ago. So clearly, a free upgrade to a new OS would have to have a big impact on Microsoft's business, right?
- Researchers steal data from a PC by controllng the noise from the fans
- The EU and US reportedly reach data-transfer deal
- Lenovo patches two high severity flaws in PC support tool
- How BalaBit adapted machine learning to secure privileged account 'blind spot'
- U.S. court rules that FBI can hack into a computer without a warrant