Peregrine Corporation is piloting an Internet of Things solution and it’s already having an impact. If successful it could be rolled out to 260 sites across the state.
- French surveillance law is unconstitutional after all, highest court says
- The week in security: DDoS attack savages US Internet; Biometrics for newborns
- How the Dyn DDoS attack unfolded
- Extensive DDoS attack against Dyn restarts, could indicate a new use of old criminal tech
- Easy-to-exploit rooting flaw puts Linux computers at risk