Almost half of the IT workers responding to a global survey believe that within 10 years their job will be automated, rendering their current skills redundant.
- Think employers must protect workers’ personal info? Think again
- Sensitive access tokens and keys found in hundreds of Android apps
- Terrorists are winning the digital arms race, experts say
- Tackling cybersecurity threat information sharing challenges
- Report: Attacks based on open source vulnerabilities will rise 20 percent this year