Scientists at the University of New South Wales (UNSW) have developed a prototype laser device capable of detecting tiny traces of explosive vapour, an invention that has the potential to put bomb sniffer dogs out of a job.
- Want more clout with the CEO? Wait until your first ransomware attack.
- Consultant urges never pay ransomware demands
- Apple: Macs and iPhones are safe from newly revealed CIA exploits
- Google Play faces cat and mouse game with sneaky Android malware
- To punish Symantec, Google may distrust a third of the web's SSL certificates