Scientists at the University of New South Wales (UNSW) have developed a prototype laser device capable of detecting tiny traces of explosive vapour, an invention that has the potential to put bomb sniffer dogs out of a job.
- “There won’t be a more passionate advocate” for Australian security innovation, new ACSGN head vows
- Knowledge is power in the cybersecurity war
- Protecting the future at Anticipate 2016
- CISOs sidelined as Australia’s buoyant IT-security jobs market focuses on consultants
- How to password protect a PDF before sending it by email