Scientists at the University of New South Wales (UNSW) have developed a prototype laser device capable of detecting tiny traces of explosive vapour, an invention that has the potential to put bomb sniffer dogs out of a job.
- Digital transformation forces businesses to rethink cybersecurity
- After MongoDB, ransomware groups hit exposed Elasticsearch clusters
- WhatsApp vulnerability could expose messages to prying eyes, report claims
- Suspected NSA tool hackers dump more cyberweapons in farewell
- Guccifer 2.0, alleged Russian cyberspy, returns to deride US