Scientists at the University of New South Wales (UNSW) have developed a prototype laser device capable of detecting tiny traces of explosive vapour, an invention that has the potential to put bomb sniffer dogs out of a job.
- Supreme Court approves rule change that expands FBI computer search powers
- Developers leak Slack access tokens on GitHub, putting sensitive business data at risk
- ISIS cyberattack capabilities are unorganized, underfunded -- for now
- Estonian man gets over 7 years in prison for role in global DNS hijacking botnet
- FBI confirms it won't tell Apple how it unlocked terrorist's iPhone