- What's the Best Android Tablet? Google Nexus vs. Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
- The Moore's Law blowout sale is ending, Broadcom's CTO says
- How to define the scope of a project
- 10 Tips for Dealing with a Bully Boss
A CRM and billing system upgrade project at Virgin Mobile has gone south with the mobile carrier unable to offer most of its online services including sales and account management.
New Zealand software company Amberdms has release a Web-based open source accounting and billing application aimed at simplifying business and customer management.
Collecting money from customers should be the easy part of your business, but a contrary billing system can make life unnecessarily difficult for CIOs. In this edition of 5 open source products to watch, we take a look at billing systems. They’re open source, Web-based and can be extended and integrated to suit specific needs.
Sign up now »
In a volatile and hyper-competitive market, delivering exceptional multichannel customer service consistently is essential. But delivering world-class service on tight budgets and to even tighter deadlines is a tough challenge ...
Enterprises, both small and big, are evaluating cloud computing and, in increasing numbers, are moving their IT infrastructure ...
"If these 200 services are rolled out like some of the existing ..."
Queensland government to provide 200 services online by 2015
"So, because organisations have put Technology Managers into roles and called them ..."
CIOs need to get their house in order, CFO panel says
"big data is the future. Register for Jan 24-26 #BigData Bootcamp-Santa Clara ..."
Is Data Complexity Blinding Your IT Decision-Making?
"There's a lot in what you say that applies to financial markets. ..."
Why IT projects really fail
"A web app made by Treycent is very easy to integrate and ..."
CIOs say cost, complexity impede true mobile gains in enterprise
- The top 8 security threats of 2013
- Nvidia exploit could turn render farms into password crackers, bitcoin miners, researchers claim
- NSA taps tracking cookies used by Google, others, to monitor surveillance targets
- Security tactics might have helped in foreign ministry hacks
- Many organisations lack DDoS response plan, Corero finds
- Facebook performance report signals rising brand engagement on social
- Australia's love of online search advertising continues, finds new report
- Why Shazam is helping advertisers hit the right tune with consumers
- Twitter, the protector of news?
- B2B customers are increasingly led by consumer habits and experience