billing systems - News, Features, and Slideshows
A CRM and billing system upgrade project at Virgin Mobile has gone south with the mobile carrier unable to offer most of its online services including sales and account management.
New Zealand software company Amberdms has release a Web-based open source accounting and billing application aimed at simplifying business and customer management.
Collecting money from customers should be the easy part of your business, but a contrary billing system can make life unnecessarily difficult for CIOs. In this edition of 5 open source products to watch, we take a look at billing systems. They’re open source, Web-based and can be extended and integrated to suit specific needs.
- Farmers shut out of online services by new identity scheme
- Facebook says you can be social and secure, acquires .onion address for Tor users
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow